Friday, 12 July 2013

Quick evening visit

Quick visit as I was busy yesterday,hope to do a good bit of work over the weekend.Watered tunnel picked some courgettes lots of beans ready for the weekend,cucumber ready to pick also,think I see the first melon on the melon plant so excited as I have never grow one before,everything looks great in the tunnel growing like mad in this weather. First pumpkin appearing also,the red kuri are starting to swell so thats great,mangetout finished outside and need to come down and I have some peas to pop in there.Did'nt get time to lift garlic so will do tomorrow.Picked 80 raspberries they are doing great for there first year.Stawberries ready, this will be the last crop I tkink,will trim leaves and feed,I have kept it to one runner per plant and I'm going to do some vertical growing next year with these :) Runners seem slow I am probably expecting to much from them this early,usually is August,but getting some early has spoilt me.Anyway there there are so many french beans it freezer time.Swwetcorn is growing like mad,I wonder if its the seaweed I put as a mulch on them.All the cabbage I planted are doing well.Will do a lot of feeding this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment