Thursday, 4 July 2013
Purple french beans
Half of my purple french beans are up this morning,so happy enough,got a brain wave about carrots,i want to plant some more at the allotment but have no room or so I though.I forgot that I will be pulling cauliflowers soon that are under enviromesh tunnel and was going to plant cabbage but im going to put carrots there and cabbage can wait until garlic is out.
The year seems to be flying along really only 3 months of growing left thats only 12 week :( I'm thinking of next year already I need to make sure i keep certain areas free for my rotation to work next year.
When my cauilflower in raised bed is finished I'm keeping that bed free for over winter onions.I'm planting less garlic for next year and that will free up a big raised bed for something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment